The OLSAT Study Package is designed to give each student everything they will need to achieve their highest potential on the exam, including 2 full-length practice tests and a bubble sheet answer form.
- 2 Full-length OLSAT Level D Practice Tests
- 1 Bubble sheet answer form
The Level D practice test is for Grade 3w. Each book includes:
- Explanations for each of the test areas and sample questions.
- A single full-length practice test, with the same number of questions as the OLSATq Level D exam.
- Practice test answers and explanations.
- Progress chart to track your child’s efforts.
- Steps for improving your child’s scores.
Level D is the OLSAT version of the test given to children in Grade 3. Each practice test is in the same format as the actual exam. Each book contains a two full-length practice test with 15 cognitive test areas.
The object of these practice tests are to familiarize your child with the questions they will face on test day, how the tests are formatted, the symbols used and the number of questions in each test area. However, since this practice test has not been standardized with Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and the actual OLSAT test, a valid OLSAT test score cannot be concluded from their results on these practice tests.