The Level D practice test is for Grade 3w. This book includes:
- Explanations for each of the test areas and sample questions.
- Two full-length practice tests, with the same number of questions as the OLSATq Level D exam.
- Practice test answers and explanations.
- Progress chart to track your child’s efforts.
- Steps for improving your child’s scores.
The object of this practice test is to familiarize your child with sample questions they will face on test day, how the tests are formatted, the symbols used and the number of questions in each test area. However, since this practice test has not been standardized with Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and the actual OLSAT test, a valid OLSAT test score cannot be concluded from their results on this practice test.