The Total Study Package is designed to give each student everything they will need to achieve their highest potential on the exam, including 4 full-length practice tests in both Form 6 and Form 7 of the CogAT®q exam.
- 2 Full-length Form 7 Practice Tests
- 2 Full-length Form 6 Practice Tests
- 1 Full-length NNAT Practice Test
- 2 Bubble sheet answer forms
- 1 Mark-my-time timer
The Level 9 practice test is for Grade 2w. Each book includes:
- Explanations for each of the test areas and sample questions.
- A single full-length practice test, with the same number of questions as the CogAT Level 9 exam.
- Practice test answers.
- Progress chart to track your child’s efforts.
- Steps for improving your child’s scores.
Level A is the Form 6 version of the test given to children in Grade 2. Each practice test is in the Multilevel Form 6 format. Each book contains a single full-length practice test with nine subtests in the three test areas found on the CogAT Form 6.
The object of these practice tests is to familiarize your child with the questions they will face on test day, how the tests are formatted, the symbols used and the number of questions in each test area. However, since this practice test has not been standardized with Riverside Publishing and the actual CogAT test, a valid CogAT test score cannot be concluded from their results on these practice tests.