The Essentials Study Package includes Test 1 from each form of the exams, a bubble sheet answer form, and a timer.
- 1 Full-length Form 7 Practice Test
- 1 Full-length Form 6 Practice Test
- 1 Bubble sheet answer form
- 1 Mark-my-time timer
The Level 9 practice test is for Grade 2w. Each book includes:
- Explanations for each of the test areas and sample questions.
- A single full-length practice test, with the same number of questions as the CogAT®q Level 9 exam.
- Practice test answers.
- Progress chart to track your child’s efforts.
- Steps for improving your child’s scores.
Level A is given to children in Grade 2. This practice test is in the Multilevel Form 6 format.
This book contains a single full-length practice test with nine subtests in the three test areas found on the CogAT Form 6.
The object of these practice tests is to familiarize your child with the questions they will face on test day, how the tests are formatted, the symbols used and the number of questions in each test area. However, since this practice test has not been standardized with Riverside Publishing and the actual CogAT test, a valid CogAT test score cannot be concluded from their results on these practice tests.