Level A is given to children in second gradew. This practice test is in the Multilevel exam format.
This ebook contains a single full-length practice test with nine subtests in the three test areas found on the CogAT®:
- Verbal Classification - 20 questions
- Sentence Completion - 20 questions
- Verbal Analogies - 25 questions
- Quantitative Relations - 25 questions
- Number Series - 20 questions
- Equation Building - 15 questions
- Figure Classification - 25 questions
- Figure Analogies - 25 questions
- Figure Analysis - 15 questions
Practice Test for the CogATq Level A - Practice Test 1 is a full-length practice test with answer key. The object of this practice test is to familiarize your child with the types of questions they will face on test day, how the tests are formatted, the symbols used and the number of questions in in each test area. However, since this practice test has not been standardized with Riverside Publishing and the actual CogAT test, a valid CogAT test score cannot be concluded from their results on this practice test.
eBooks are downloadable on both PCs and Mac Products and are viewable for 60 days. eBooks are not printable or transferable to other devices. eBook downloads will require you to download Adobe Digital Editions and enter a username and password. Step-by-step instructions and download links will follow your purchase in a separate e-mail.