Level A is given to children in second gradew. This practice test is in the Multilevel exam format.
This book contains a single full-length practice test with nine subtests in the three test areas found on the CogAT®:
- Verbal Classification - 20 questions
- Sentence Completion - 20 questions
- Verbal Analogies - 25 questions
- Quantitative Relations - 25 questions
- Number Series - 20 questions
- Equation Building - 15 questions
- Figure Classification - 25 questions
- Figure Analogies - 25 questions
- Figure Analysis - 15 questions
Practice Test for the CogATq Level A - Practice Test 1 is a full-length practice test with answer key. The object of this practice test is to familiarize your child with the types of questions they will face on test day, how the tests are formatted, the symbols used and the number of questions in in each test area. However, since this practice test has not been standardized with Riverside Publishing and the actual CogAT test, a valid CogAT test score cannot be concluded from their results on this practice test.
$29.95 was $34.95